For The Sports  

Go Back   For The Sports > Fantasy Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2019, 05:59 PM   #301
Dr. Gonzo
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prock View Post
I'm taking whatever team has Kawhi in that.
I totally get the argument that Kawhi wan't to go home. I've been reading about him maybe even doing a 1+1 so he can get the supermax in two years. I guess we will see. I don't think he is the type to value money over all but leaving the Raptors means he is turning down many millions. I also think he is found his sweet spot here as far as being marketable goes, I'm not sure he'll find the same success in this regard in LA. Dude also just bought a home in Toronto this week (although its a good investment either way). I would be absolutely shocked if he signs anywhere but Toronto or the Clip, he has a good team around him either way.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:02 PM   #302
Dr. Gonzo
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
In real life? Absolutely. Paired with AD and potentially DLo like Prock did and is offering? Absolutely not. That's a deadly trio
I get that, Clippers aren't getting AD because the Pels don't have the same odd player fetishes as Corey. I'm telling ya though, I still think even with that deadly trio the Raptors are close to if not as good as that team.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:15 PM   #303
scottyboy
Super Senior Member
 
scottyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Stalking Brian Leonard
Posts: 6,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I get that, Clippers aren't getting AD because the Pels don't have the same odd player fetishes as Corey. I'm telling ya though, I still think even with that deadly trio the Raptors are close to if not as good as that team.
Well that's silly because AD is better than Siakham and DLo is better than whoever the next best player would be.

But I agree. I'm not sure the Pelicans would do that deal in real life. I'm interested to see if Zion is enough to convince AD to stay
scottyboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:18 PM   #304
Dr. Gonzo
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3,149
Default

Gimme Lowry + FVV over Dlo tbh

After that Gasol/Ibaka/OG (out injured so he's been forgotten)/Green (who was great all year, just got cold at the worst time)

Just sayin'

I get your point and you may be right but if the Clip have the edge based on that trade I still think the Raps are close. Like you said though, not happening anyway haha. The Clippers without that trade have a decent team to build around and flexibility.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 01:11 PM   #305
Brodie
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 18,616
Default

Can I start tossing out small offers for my three teams
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 01:15 PM   #306
Prock
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 10,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
We're still in Max offers I think I'm just gonna call this officially dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
Can I start tossing out small offers for my three teams
You can do whatever you want Corey.
Prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 01:16 PM   #307
Brodie
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 18,616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prock View Post
You can do whatever you want Corey.
I'm very sad Prock. This kept me going while bored at work. WHAT DO I DO NOW
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 04:05 PM   #308
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: hollywoo
Posts: 14,213
Default

why did robert franks go undrafted wtf
towelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.