For The Sports  

Go Back   For The Sports > Sports Discussion

Old 11-21-2020, 02:33 PM   #14661
Rob S
LeBron James is a bitch

If Timo had a better weak foot, he'd have a real shot at getting into the top strikers club. As it stands, he's still pretty damn good.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:15 PM   #14662
nepg
LeBron James is a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Why would I ever wake up early to watch this garbage team? I set a fucking alarm. What a loser I am. Chelsea really do knock it around nicely when they have it going though.
I watched the first half then went back to bed. Bruce is such a loser.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:40 PM   #14663
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

joelinton cost 46% more than son heung-min.

racist newcastle buying samba brazilians over math koreans, you get what you deserve magpie shits
towelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:49 PM   #14664
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak View Post
Chelsea going to be right there at the end to win the title this year. With Pool decimated might come down to City and them.
after 9 matches in 2019, CHE was 4th with 17 points; MANU was 14th with 10 points.

at season's end, CHE finished 4th; MANU finished 3rd.

incredible how you're actually dumber than you look
Old 11-21-2020, 06:02 PM   #14665
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

such better defending from sissoko and aurier, odd to see
Old 11-21-2020, 06:20 PM   #14666
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

i naively thought all danes were soft like eriksen and klaus but i fucking love hojbjerg
Old 11-21-2020, 06:56 PM   #14667
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

GLC and Son smiling together makes my heart aflutter

mcgee, you're a bald fraud
Old 11-21-2020, 06:56 PM   #14668
iowatreat
Super Senior Member

Harry Kane, best passer in the league
iowatreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 06:58 PM   #14669
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

bergwijn being slower than walker is disappointing
Old 11-21-2020, 07:02 PM   #14670
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

can't imagine kai ever being this happy on the soccer pitch playing for putin

Old 11-21-2020, 07:19 PM   #14671
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

bald fraud mcgee talked up ferran torres and he got put into incognito made by serge aurier lol

go get fucked you human-rights violation supporting succubus
Old 11-21-2020, 08:32 PM   #14672
comahan
Super Senior Member

♫ jose mourinho, jose mourinho ♫
Old 11-21-2020, 08:34 PM   #14673
iowatreat
Super Senior Member

85 minutes parking the bus actually worked. Jose with a masterclass gameplan against Pep.
Old 11-21-2020, 09:02 PM   #14674
Caddy
Super Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat View Post
85 minutes parking the bus actually worked. Jose with a masterclass gameplan against Pep.
Spurs have been trotting out the fluid counter-attack all season and when you have so much talent in your midfield/forwards it makes all the difference. If Spurs don't have too many injury problems moving forward they're a lock for CL and could well win the PL.
Caddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 09:08 PM   #14675
iowatreat
Super Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Spurs have been trotting out the fluid counter-attack all season and when you have so much talent in your midfield/forwards it makes all the difference. If Spurs don't have too many injury problems moving forward they're a lock for CL and could well win the PL.
I'm not there yet because the defense still has some work to do cleaning up sloppy plays and generally still poor play in the air in the box. But with this offense they should play with anyone and anything outside top 4 barring major injuries would be a huge disappointment.
Old 11-21-2020, 09:14 PM   #14676
Caddy
Super Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat View Post
I'm not there yet because the defense still has some work to do cleaning up sloppy plays and generally still poor play in the air in the box. But with this offense they should play with anyone and anything outside top 4 barring major injuries would be a huge disappointment.
I don't blame you because we've been burned before, but I'm quietly hopeful! This is undoubtedly the best squad we have ever had and I really want to see them bring something home.

WBA got a bit unlucky here. VAR over-turning a penalty that would've been completely fine in the non-VAR era only to concede one five minutes later on an unlucky handball. Brilliant save by the GK, though. LMAO re-take.
Old 11-21-2020, 09:29 PM   #14677
iowatreat
Super Senior Member

Watching highlights, that Lamptey yellow has to be one of the weakest yellows, let alone second yellows, I've ever seen. Especially in the 90+ minute.
Old 11-22-2020, 03:25 AM   #14678
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
don't think iowa understands the difference between parking the bus and having a counter attack scheme where you purposefully absorb opposition pressure to create counter attacking chances.

saw it finally executed well without lamela or moura taking extra touches on the ball and killing tempo.

dier, aurier, and sissoko were solid defensively today. starting to trust them to have meaningfully improved under mourinho and king.

alderweireld going down is concerning, but might force the skriniar signing?
Old 11-22-2020, 03:51 AM   #14679
Caddy
Super Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by towelie View Post
don't think iowa understands the difference between parking the bus and having a counter attack scheme where you purposefully absorb opposition pressure to create counter attacking chances.

saw it finally executed well without lamela or moura taking extra touches on the ball and killing tempo.

dier, aurier, and sissoko were solid defensively today. starting to trust them to have meaningfully improved under mourinho and king.

alderweireld going down is concerning, but might force the skriniar signing?
CB is the one position I don't really trust in our squad because Dier has always been good, not great, and Sanchez is a little inconsistent. Hopefully Toby isn't too banged up and Rodon can step up.
Old 11-22-2020, 03:54 AM   #14680
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

it's been over a month since dier's been dire and that's very encouraging for me.

strictly based off of his tattoos, i think rodon will be solid

Tags
argentinlol, chelolsea, nfl is much better, reggaeboyz, soccer is no football, sunderlol, sunderloland, wondololski