For The Sports  

Go Back   For The Sports > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2019, 09:42 PM   #2521
Brodie
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
The real question is which battle royal and two other matches will be on the preshow?
CW title, both Battle Royals, and the Raw tag title match probably.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:43 PM   #2522
nepg
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 17,316
Default

Both Battle Royales, the cruisers, and the SD tag belts
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:44 PM   #2523
OSUGiants
Super Senior Member
 
OSUGiants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 4,138
Default

If Cena has a solo match at mania I’d much rather it be against Samoa Joe than Angle, but that’s just me.

Yea the card is going to be almost 20 matches long and the pre-show will likely have 3-5 matches on it. No wonder the crowd is dead for half the show
__________________
OSUGiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:46 PM   #2524
Brodie
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,132
Default

The SD tag has The Usos and probably the Hardyz and/or New Day. They aren't going on the pre-show over the Revival.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:46 PM   #2525
nepg
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 17,316
Default

It should be a 2-day event (which would make it a 5 day event, really)
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:47 PM   #2526
KCJ58
2017 Mock Draft Champion
 
KCJ58's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Hermosa Beach, CA
Posts: 6,981
Default

Also will horny host Alexis Bliss finally get that D she is craving for at WM?
KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:57 PM   #2527
Brodie
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
It should be a 2-day event (which would make it a 5 day event, really)
It should be, but then they have NXT which is a 5 title match card that is loaded as well. They have too many guys.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:58 PM   #2528
KCJ58
2017 Mock Draft Champion
 
KCJ58's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Hermosa Beach, CA
Posts: 6,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
It should be a 2-day event (which would make it a 5 day event, really)
No i take breaks watching WM as it is, I just want it to end in one day!
KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 04:22 PM   #2529
WMD
Super Senior Member
 
WMD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Flint, Michigan
Posts: 5,332
Send a message via AIM to WMD
Default

Happy 3:16 to all

__________________
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 01:46 PM   #2530
nepg
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 17,316
Default

I skip Raw anymore, but Smackdown has been amazing all year. Another great show last night.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 05:53 PM   #2531
nepg
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 17,316
Default

Probably the best chance to see a good Kurt Angle match tomorrow vs AJ Styles. I expect Kurt to dig deep and go as hard as he possibly can. They're probably going to get as much time as they want, too. This is probably the true "last match" for Kurt.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 05:57 PM   #2532
bigbluedefense
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 17,968
Default

Him vs Corbin is so fucking stupid.

Honestly this Wrestlemania is kind of weak. I'm just glad I was able to sell all the tickets I bought for profit. I thought I'd make more, but I'll take 1200 I got out of it.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 05:59 PM   #2533
nepg
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 17,316
Default

They're going to switch it to Cena, probably.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 11:51 PM   #2534
Brodie
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,132
Default

I think the three main matches are strong
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 11:58 PM   #2535
nepg
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 17,316
Default

Yeah, I think it's going to be a great mania.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 07:00 PM   #2536
KCJ58
2017 Mock Draft Champion
 
KCJ58's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Hermosa Beach, CA
Posts: 6,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
I think the three main matches are strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Yeah, I think it's going to be a great mania.
i've lost all interest in the Raw women's championship match. They have over managed the fuck out of the feud, I'm over Ronda's charcter, she's talks way too fast during her promos, it's unwatchable. Adding Vince, HHH, Steph for no reason really, one week they hate becky and love ronda next week they love becky and hate ronda, make up your minds Hunter and Steph. The way becky got into the main event of the Wrestlemania was dumb. BECKY GOT IN BECAUSE RONDA TAPED CHARLOTTE DURING THE MATCH!?!? WHAT!?! Didn't she win the royal rumble? The only match I'm looking forward to is Styles/Orton because of the promos
KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 07:23 PM   #2537
Brodie
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
i've lost all interest in the Raw women's championship match. They have over managed the fuck out of the feud, I'm over Ronda's charcter, she's talks way too fast during her promos, it's unwatchable. Adding Vince, HHH, Steph for no reason really, one week they hate becky and love ronda next week they love becky and hate ronda, make up your minds Hunter and Steph. The way becky got into the main event of the Wrestlemania was dumb. BECKY GOT IN BECAUSE RONDA TAPED CHARLOTTE DURING THE MATCH!?!? WHAT!?! Didn't she win the royal rumble? The only match I'm looking forward to is Styles/Orton because of the promos
The triple threat is a mess build wise but a great match can put to sleep a terrible build. I keep using this but the Rock/Austin build to WM17 was atrocious.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 07:25 PM   #2538
KCJ58
2017 Mock Draft Champion
 
KCJ58's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Hermosa Beach, CA
Posts: 6,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
I keep using this but the Rock/Austin build to WM17 was atrocious.
hahaha, worse than Roman/Lesner WM31? I disagree

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 07:27 PM   #2539
Brodie
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,132
Default

You realize that a promo video doesn't clear up how bad the build was, right? Just watch closely. They were more or less feuding more with Kurt Angle than each other for most of it, then Vince made Debra manage The Rock for no reason at all.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 07:33 PM   #2540
KCJ58
2017 Mock Draft Champion
 
KCJ58's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Hermosa Beach, CA
Posts: 6,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
You realize that a promo video doesn't clear up how bad the build was, right? Just watch closely. They were more or less feuding more with Kurt Angle than each other for most of it, then Vince made Debra manage The Rock for no reason at all.
still better than any Reigns WM main event build up. AND YOU CAN'T DEFEND THAT!
KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
brauuuuuuun, don't hinder jinder, im not finished with you!, roman sucks, we hate roman

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.