For The Sports  

Go Back   For The Sports > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2020, 06:09 PM   #541
TitansCJftw
Super Senior Member
 
TitansCJftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Drunk Beach Bum
Posts: 3,189
Default

it's too bad oneplus didn't bring the nord to the United States, it's basically thepixel 5 half the price, obviously camera would be weaker but gcam mods are strong
TitansCJftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 06:14 PM   #542
iowatreat
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 7,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I don't need the most ridiculous processor or anything like that, but I was reading about the 5's battery, camera, and RAM and it sounded like a huge upgrade. Also, I want to get on that 5G.
Same boat, don't need anything crazy so those upgrades would be perfect. The 3 has everything I need already and 5G is the icing on top.

On a separate note I've been disappointed with the reviews and everything about the latest Pixel buds. Was waiting for them to come out and planning on those for my birthday/Christmas but with the issues I've read I'm very ehhh on them.
iowatreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 07:06 PM   #543
Brent
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 12,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat View Post
On a separate note I've been disappointed with the reviews and everything about the latest Pixel buds. Was waiting for them to come out and planning on those for my birthday/Christmas but with the issues I've read I'm very ehhh on them.
I gave like a year ago and finally bought those fancy Bose quiet comfort headphones and they are glorious. I don't really use headphones outside of travel or at home though.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 07:12 PM   #544
iowatreat
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 7,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I gave like a year ago and finally bought those fancy Bose quiet comfort headphones and they are glorious. I don't really use headphones outside of travel or at home though.
That might be the route I go. I really wanted the Pixel buds for really superficial reasons simply because the idea of live translation from different languages sounds awesome. I would maybe use that like once a year if traveling was open but now it's really not worth it.
iowatreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:48 AM   #545
WMD
Super Senior Member
 
WMD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Flint, Michigan
Posts: 8,743
Send a message via AIM to WMD
Default

I ordered the Note 20 Ultra last night like a dork.
__________________
WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:52 AM   #546
fenikz
LeBron James is a bitch
 
fenikz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 20,724
Default

I have a s20 Ultra love it, shit is so unbelievable snappy, though it does this weird auto filter thing on faces that makes my 1 year old niece look like a porcelain doll

make sure you turn the screen to 120hz, fuck 4k
__________________

Last edited by fenikz; 10-16-2020 at 02:00 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 02:10 AM   #547
WMD
Super Senior Member
 
WMD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Flint, Michigan
Posts: 8,743
Send a message via AIM to WMD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I have a s20 Ultra love it, shit is so unbelievable snappy, though it does this weird auto filter thing on faces that makes my 1 year old niece look like a porcelain doll

make sure you turn the screen to 120hz, fuck 4k
Isn't that just Beauty Mode or something? You should be able to turn that off. But yeah I'm all in on the 120hz. Wireless Dex should come in handy too.
__________________
WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bbdsucksappledick, i still use nokia, phone up my ass

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.