For The Sports  

Go Back   For The Sports > Sports Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2019, 09:15 PM   #21
Fernando
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,652
Default

Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 09:17 PM   #22
Brodie
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 21,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
The chance of the Dolphons, Giants and Redskins all winning another game are pretty slim.
One of New York and Washington wins this week by default, and the Phins are probably going to beat the Bengals. So basically only the loser of NY/Washington has to win in Week 17. It's not that slim.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 09:23 PM   #23
Niel89
Super Senior Member
 
Niel89's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: : uoıʇɐɔoן
Posts: 3,238
Default

Bears were so close on that play. Just one more pitch man.
__________________
Niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 09:46 PM   #24
Babylon
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 13,853
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
One of New York and Washington wins this week by default, and the Phins are probably going to beat the Bengals. So basically only the loser of NY/Washington has to win in Week 17. It's not that slim.
So i assume not beating Denver is part of the plan.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 09:55 PM   #25
Brodie
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 21,086
Default

David Blough is still the starter.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 09:56 PM   #26
Babylon
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 13,853
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
David Blough is still the starter.
Fair point.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 02:58 AM   #27
vidae
Super Senior Member
 
vidae's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2,137
Default

I feel very confident in the Chiefs winning out (Chicago sunday night, Chargers next week) which means they'll probably go 0-2 in those games.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJayUNF View Post
Future generations will look back at this time where abortion is celebrated with disgust equal to that with which we look at slavery today.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 03:27 AM   #28
Caddy
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 2,920
Default

Mike Evans AND Chris Godwin making the pro-bowl makes me happy.
Caddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 03:42 AM   #29
Dan
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 4,498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I feel very confident in the Chiefs winning out (Chicago sunday night, Chargers next week) which means they'll probably go 0-2 in those games.
Chicago should be checked out after getting eliminated due to losing the lateral battle; perhaps the Chargers will make you feel you won’t win but take solace that they’re very skilled in losing in spectacular fashion.
Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 03:52 AM   #30
vidae
Super Senior Member
 
vidae's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Chicago should be checked out after getting eliminated due to losing the lateral battle; perhaps the Chargers will make you feel you won’t win but take solace that they’re very skilled in losing in spectacular fashion.
It's one of my favorite things!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJayUNF View Post
Future generations will look back at this time where abortion is celebrated with disgust equal to that with which we look at slavery today.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 04:28 AM   #31
WMD
Super Senior Member
 
WMD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Flint, Michigan
Posts: 7,747
Send a message via AIM to WMD
Default

if Marshawn Lynch isn't your favorite non-home team player of the past 10-15 years then you deserve bad things to happen to you at the worst times

__________________

Last edited by WMD; 12-18-2019 at 04:30 AM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 05:05 AM   #32
Dragon
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 3,386
Default

Marshawn is my favorite non-non-hometown player of all time. I'm just here so I don't get fined.
Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 05:17 AM   #33
Dan
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 4,498
Default

I’m all about that action boss
Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 01:58 PM   #34
Jughead
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 13,050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
David Blough is still the starter.
David Blough is going to win me fantasy because I keep picking up whoever is playing Detroit the week before they play them.

That being said, fuck your quest for the #2 pick.
Jughead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 02:06 PM   #35
WMD
Super Senior Member
 
WMD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Flint, Michigan
Posts: 7,747
Send a message via AIM to WMD
Default

So do I pick another team for next year or just skip football until the Lions care about being an actual football organization? Patricia has no business being a coach unless they're trying to go winless next year too. Hopefully Stafford doesn't waste his time coming back
__________________
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 02:08 PM   #36
BeerBaron
Super Senior Member
 
BeerBaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 7,432
Default

You know they'll be talked back up in the offseason. Healthy Stafford! Added a top 5 pick! The defense will be better in a 3rd year of Patricia's scheme!
__________________
BeerBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 02:58 PM   #37
njx9
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3,123
Default

I can't wait to see the media/fan excuses after Blough throws for 300+.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 03:33 PM   #38
The Alex
Super Senior Member
 
The Alex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Tehran, Iran
Posts: 2,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
if Marshawn Lynch isn't your favorite non-home team player of the past 10-15 years then you deserve bad things to happen to you at the worst times

No because Larry Fitzgerald.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKS View Post
So do you guys think Hernandez did it?
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes fucking apeshit.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 03:33 PM   #39
Blood Brother
Super Senior Member
 
Blood Brother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Reducing the Packers odds of winning a Super Bowl absolutely means something.
I know there's exceptions(2011 Giants for instance) but it's hard to see this GB team winning the SB, even if they get the 2 seed. This team reminds me a lot of the 2002 Packers team that went 12-4 but never really looked like a 12-4 team. Beyond missing Davante for like 4 games, this team has been remarkably healthy all year long, has played teams at the right time(teams missing key players to injury, none bigger than not facing Mahomes in KC), and have had good breaks go their way(Lions game gifted to them, and then winning close games with a timely turnover or what not)

Honestly, Seattle and GB are basically the same meh overall team, except Seattle is getting MVP level QB play which will make them dangerous. Still see SF and NO as the clear cut favorites to win the NFC
Blood Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 03:35 PM   #40
fenikz
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 19,499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
No because Larry Fitzgerald.
I get both

perks of being a AZ fan finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
So do I pick another team for next year or just skip football until the Lions care about being an actual football organization? Patricia has no business being a coach unless they're trying to go winless next year too. Hopefully Stafford doesn't waste his time coming back
Adopt Baby Yoda as your lord and savior, our franchises are basically the same
__________________
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.