Old 07-10-2020, 05:48 PM   #15001
proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Great game against the 4 win Giants
Good game against the 3 win Skins
Decent against the 5 win Dolphins
Ten total points against N.O. (Not Ham)
Zero points at HT and 10pts going into the 4th vs GB (Not Ham)
Nine points going into the 4th against the 7 win Jets (Not ham)
Average game vs Philly
Good game vs the Giants
Good game vs Minny
Great game vs 3 win Detroit
Nine points vs NE (not Ham)
Seven points going into the 4th vs Buffalo (Not Ham)
Seven points going into the 4th vs Chicago (Not Ham)
Average game vs the Rams
Nine total points vs Philly (Not Ham) Divison and playoffs on the line
Great game vs the 3 win Skins (again) Nothing on the line

Six good/great games against mostly horrible teams.

Seven games we scored ten or under going into the 4th then stat padded after the games were mostly decided and lost all seven games.

I guess we have a difference of opinions of what "Going Ham" really means because last year was defiantly not "Going Ham"

So called great offenses dont have these long stretches of not scoring, especially in that many games.
Oh nah. We just process information differently. Me objectively and you with an agenda. I don’t care what the context, 5k yards and 30 tds is going ham.

Indisputable. And you’ll have to do breakdowns for other QBs (and they better not have not torched bums)
proof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 05:56 PM   #15002
proof

Just for reference... Deshaun had 4 (FOUR!) games last year with under 185 yds passing and no tds Dak’s lowest yardage was 212 against the Rams in a route
Old 07-10-2020, 06:18 PM   #15003
Fernando
LeBron James is a bitch

BoB is also a horrible and ridiculously conservative coach. Dak threw the ball over 100 times more and had a much better supporting cast. That Deshaun has been able to accomplish what he has in Houston is a testament to how good he is.
Fernando is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 06:24 PM   #15004
pocketaces
Super Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by proof View Post
Oh nah. We just process information differently. Me objectively and you with an agenda. I don’t care what the context, 5k yards and 30 tds is going ham.

Indisputable. And you’ll have to do breakdowns for other QBs (and they better not have not torched bums)
"Me objectively" "I dont care what the context is" Lol.

I guess if youre into meaningless stats when you've trailed entire games and wind up losing, then Dak is your guy. 5k and 30 TDs is ham if you're winning 12 games. 5,000 and 30 when trailing and playing catchup in a losing cause is meaningless. Keep watching with those blue colored glasses, homers gonna homer. *Shrugs*
pocketaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 06:31 PM   #15005
pocketaces
Super Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
BoB is also a horrible and ridiculously conservative coach. Dak threw the ball over 100 times more and had a much better supporting cast. That Deshaun has been able to accomplish what he has in Houston is a testament to how good he is.
You mean supporting cast matters? You thing Deshaun would be better with a top 5 line, a Pro Bowl RB, Cooper, Cobb, and Gallup as opposed to a shit line and Hopkins? Is this out of context or objectively?
Old 07-10-2020, 06:41 PM   #15006
proof

Quote:
"Me objectively" "I dont care what the context is" Lol.

I guess if youre into meaningless stats when you've trailed entire games and wind up losing, then Dak is your guy. 5k and 30 TDs is ham if you're winning 12 games. 5,000 and 30 when trailing and playing catchup in a losing cause is meaningless. Keep watching with those blue colored glasses, homers gonna homer. *Shrugs*
I’m not “into” anything when speaking objectively.

The numbers speak for themselves and meet the criteria. Ham was went. Ultimately it means jack shit since the season was a failure, but he did in fact go ham. Nothing homer about it, because I’m not satisfied. Just commenting on irrefutable truths.

And Fernando, all you’re telling me is that Deshaun would’ve had to complete everyone of those 100 extra attempts at ten yards a clip to match Daks yardage. Lol. And even then it doesn’t excuse those low yardage no td games. Unless of course things like that only matter for other QBs ...
Old 07-10-2020, 06:44 PM   #15007
proof

Quote:
You mean supporting cast matters? You thing Deshaun would be better with a top 5 line, a Pro Bowl RB, Cooper, Cobb, and Gallup as opposed to a shit line and Hopkins? Is this out of context or objectively?
Lol such a catty little bitch. Never said Deshaun wouldn’t be better with a better supporting cast. Just said I’m curious what he does w/ out nuk.

Do you think he’d exceed Daks numbers here last year?
Old 07-10-2020, 07:23 PM   #15008
pocketaces
Super Senior Member

Quote:
I’m not “into” anything when speaking objectively.

The numbers speak for themselves and meet the criteria. Ham was went. Ultimately it means jack shit since the season was a failure, but he did in fact go ham. Nothing homer about it, because I’m not satisfied. Just commenting on irrefutable truths.

And Fernando, all you’re telling me is that Deshaun would’ve had to complete everyone of those 100 extra attempts at ten yards a clip to match Daks yardage. Lol. And even then it doesn’t excuse those low yardage no td games. Unless of course things like that only matter for other QBs ...
7 games (SEVEN!!!!!) where we scored 10 points or less going into the 4th quarter and lost all 7. This is an irrefutable truth of NOT going "ham" regardless of the meaningless gaudy stats.
Old 07-10-2020, 07:25 PM   #15009
pocketaces
Super Senior Member

Quote:
Lol such a catty little bitch. Never said Deshaun wouldn’t be better with a better supporting cast. Just said I’m curious what he does w/ out nuk.

Do you think he’d exceed Daks numbers here last year?
He wouldn't have needed to exceed Daks stats because we wouldn't have been trailing in all of those games. We would have won more than 8 with him as our QB and made the playoffs 100%.
Old 07-10-2020, 07:32 PM   #15010
Fernando
LeBron James is a bitch

Quote:
I think he’s right there with Russ and above Watson.

Lamar is a freak, but I’m curious if he holds up.
Your words.
Fernando is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:48 AM   #15011
proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
Your words.
I’m not sure your point?
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM   #15012
pocketaces
Super Senior Member

Quote:
I’m not sure your point?
Saying Dak is in Wilson’s class and better than Watson is not being “objective” lol.
Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM   #15013
Fresh!
Super Senior Member

Any metric or stat shows otherwise though?
Fresh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM   #15014
pocketaces
Super Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh! View Post
Any metric or stat shows otherwise though?
That foolish argument has already been addressed. 7 games with 10 or less points going into the 4th quarter (0-7 in those games) 5 wins against teams that would combine for 10 wins. Arguably more talent surrounding him than any QB in the league and now adding CeeDee. Embarrassment of riches along with a new coach and kicker (lol). What will be the next excuse? Was distracted by his contract talks? Im sure you’ll come up with something lol.

Tags
100 iq or less thread, broken bones romo, d unit is poor, fuck dez bryant, romo glass qb