For The Sports  

Go Back   For The Sports > Fantasy Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2021, 07:40 PM   #1581
D-Unit
Super Senior Member
 
D-Unit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 8,245
Default

Thanks Brodie, you've got heart. The rest of you all are haters (except WMD because he's lovable). First time winning this league. Never lost a single weekly match up all year in dominating fashion. Completes my Triple Crown! Although not in the same year, finally can say I have won the War League, Xio/Brodie/Zack's League and now the Fastbreak League! FEELS AMAZING! I started this league back in 2011 and I've finally won it! YEEEEESSSSAAHHHH!!!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
Okay so I paid attention for a week to try to get you to lose. IT HAPPENS.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 07:48 PM   #1582
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: hollywoo
Posts: 19,825
Default

I wanna be happy one day
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
worthless subhuman trash who just compared wall ball to the Holocaust (days after threatening another poster's children). There is no schtick - that's his actual, real "personality".
towelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 07:51 PM   #1583
nepg
LeBron James is a bitch
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 23,454
Default

Gotta love espn not updating who is and isn't playing until after the game starts.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 08:44 PM   #1584
WMD
Super Senior Member
 
WMD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Flint, Michigan
Posts: 9,922
Send a message via AIM to WMD
Default

We've only been doing this league for 10 years?

Also I wanted to win it so I could take the NBA Playoff Bracket, War League, and this one in the same year. I blame Brodie for not giving me better players. I also blame ESPN and Joe Biden
__________________
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 09:08 PM   #1585
D-Unit
Super Senior Member
 
D-Unit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 8,245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
We've only been doing this league for 10 years?

Also I wanted to win it so I could take the NBA Playoff Bracket, War League, and this one in the same year. I blame Brodie for not giving me better players. I also blame ESPN and Joe Biden
I was so close to winning the War League. If I had beaten you I would've been the champ in the 3 leagues I play in here. Damn you Nikkkkkkkkkk!!!! You and your damn AOL username!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
Okay so I paid attention for a week to try to get you to lose. IT HAPPENS.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 09:38 PM   #1586
WMD
Super Senior Member
 
WMD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Flint, Michigan
Posts: 9,922
Send a message via AIM to WMD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I was so close to winning the War League. If I had beaten you I would've been the champ in the 3 leagues I play in here. Damn you Nikkkkkkkkkk!!!! You and your damn AOL username!
__________________
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
kcjisstillchamp, nomeyersleonard4brodie:(, wmdisabovethelaw, wmdnatzicommish

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.