For The Sports  

Go Back   For The Sports > General Discussion

Old 06-03-2021, 03:18 PM   #3121
Jughead
LeBron James is a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by towelie View Post
1 in 50,000. What percent of people who contract actual covid result in myocarditis?
Jughead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 03:30 PM   #3122
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead View Post
1 in 50,000. What percent of people who contract actual covid result in myocarditis?
Quote:
Among patients with COVID-19, the incidence of myocarditis is less than 5%, according to a review paper that looked at evidence from tissue taken either at autopsy or endomyocardial biopsy.
i just feel like we should consider the same things as god's chosen people because god might be telling them more useful info.

it's concerning that the richest country in the history of the world wouldn't be able to track these correlations if they do exist:
Quote:
To understand whether there is a real correlation between myocarditis and the vaccines, and if so its degree of prevalence, is, unfortunately, not an exact science. For starters, the United States lacks a system for measuring such data with precision. “There is no way for CDC to query electronic records for myocarditis,” said Shira Doron, an infectious-diseases physician and hospital epidemiologist at Tufts Medical Center in Boston. Instead, federal agencies largely rely on the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) for tracking serious adverse events following vaccinations. But the system is passive, meaning that reports, which can be submitted by anyone, are voluntary. As such, a paper, published by authors from the CDC and FDA, explains, “VAERS data cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused an adverse event.”

Last edited by towelie; 06-03-2021 at 03:33 PM.
towelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 03:32 PM   #3123
fenikz
LeBron James is a bitch

uhhh that's at least a 2000x increase

Damn it towelie do some quick maths

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 02:31 AM   #3124
fenikz
LeBron James is a bitch

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 01:24 PM   #3125
iowatreat
Super Senior Member

Someone on facebook posted about how people on a cruise who were fully vaccinated tested positive for covid, and rambled about "don't push the vaccine on me" because this proves it doesn't work. Even commented on how they were asymptomatic and someone couldn't put 2 and 2 together.

I am still baffled by the amount of people who don't understand how vaccines, viruses, and science in general work.
iowatreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 05:05 PM   #3126
Dragon
Super Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat View Post
Someone on facebook posted about how people on a cruise who were fully vaccinated tested positive for covid, and rambled about "don't push the vaccine on me" because this proves it doesn't work. Even commented on how they were asymptomatic and someone couldn't put 2 and 2 together.

I am still baffled by the amount of people who don't understand how vaccines, viruses, and science in general work.
Wilfull ignorance. These people don't want to understand how it works because it doesn't fit their world view.
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 05:12 PM   #3127
iowatreat
Super Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
Wilfull ignorance. These people don't want to understand how it works because it doesn't fit their world view.
I'm sure partially but I honestly believe that some of them are truly stupid enough to not understand how it works.

It's the same people who believe(d) they shouldn't have had to quarantine or wear masks because they were ok with risking their own health but failed to comprehend all the precautions were to stop the spread to everyone else. Also the same people who cry HERD IMMUNITY and think it means everyone should get infected and then it will just die out.
iowatreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 05:22 PM   #3128
WMD
Super Senior Member

Send a message via AIM to WMD

it's just Facebook.
Old 06-11-2021, 10:09 PM   #3129
Niel89
Super Senior Member

Location: This kid is a gamer -- He's a baller, he's a play maker and a shot caller.

I had friends post about how the bottle of Clorox said it was effective against coronavirus and though it was suspect. Some people really don't have common sense and don't know how to search for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
towelie i hope you get aids
Niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 02:12 PM   #3130
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

Last edited by towelie; 06-17-2021 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-19-2021, 07:46 AM   #3131
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

Copious drugs on the night of my second dose. Wicked hangover today. I hope there aren't any resulting complications
Old 06-19-2021, 09:43 AM   #3132
WMD
Super Senior Member

I am still unvaccinated. When does the pill or nasal spray come out???
Old 06-19-2021, 11:46 AM   #3133
Dan
Super Senior Member

Just expose yourself to it at this point
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 01:12 PM   #3134
Prock
LeBron James is a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Still think you just need to let yourself pass out and get the jab.
Prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 01:24 PM   #3135
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Hold out til your government offers an incentive like a joint or a raffle ticket or a gun
Old 06-20-2021, 03:08 PM   #3136
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

the lab that specializes in coronavirus research in wuhan that jon stewart referenced in his colbert interview: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_...virus_research

if there was a pandemic with origins in atlanta, ga it would be ridiculous and racist to think it might've leaked from the CDC.

so has stewart lost all creditibility and is practically a Q guy, or does he have the credibility that we should believe him even though it's something trump would agree with?
Old 06-20-2021, 06:42 PM   #3137
WMD
Super Senior Member

I guess there was some bad reporting early on and the lab leak theory can't be completely ruled out. That would be pretty crazy.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:44 PM   #3138
towelie
LeBron James is a bitch

"bad reporting"

more like "sad cohorting"

Tags
the wind of god